Originally Posted by Anonymous
i have friends whose daughters are now in college and played for Shannon. These are fathers who are lax guys. They all loved having their daughters learn from SS. Current HS players in my town play for her right now and respect her. The problem at HU is similar to NYC basketball. All the great players have nice options going out of state and usually take those options. Also there seems to be a bias against her as SS always has to play tough non conference games (maryland this year, I think UNC last year) she is a fine coach doing a great job. haters are probably parents of kids who did not measure up or like to go around yelling "fear the bee" removing all doubt that you are a loser living vicariously through your children.

And yet some current top players find her rude, condescending and spoiled brat. She should be able to grab TG players, but it appears that a number are considering leaving and others rescinding their verbals. Let's see what today brings, hopefully they finally win which will help with team moral.