Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just took a quick look at the Hofstra roster. 32 players were in the team picture and 30 are listed on the roster. Only 2 quit, which is typical of any college team. Every sport has players quit every year. Not newsworthy.
Also, I looked at the makeup of their roster. 4 seniors, 4 juniors, 11 sophomores and 11 freshmen. There have been occasions this season when HU had 8 or 9 freshmen/sophomores and the field. Incredible. Considering how tough it is to win games, if the Pride finish the season at .500 I think most would consider the season a success. Then, wait for next year. All of that experience plus a solid incoming freshman class bodes well for the future for HU wlax.

Thanks Top Guns parent.

I'm not a TG parent, nor do I live in NY. Just did a little research to attempt to counter the ridiculous SS/Hofstra bashing that the YJ lemmings put out. Finding facts to rebut them is like taking candy from a baby. Too easy.

Likely story, if your not a TG parent, your crazy. But your a TG parent, and your town probably starts with West (Islip or Babylon). Talk about Lemmings.