Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Florida teams always come up short against teams with well rounded athletes like Carolina... Mandy likes the single sport lax rats- i.e. low character yellow jackets. Only know one thing, I'm going to the cage bc Dad told me to. The most overated lacrosse community on the planet.. strong island- pfft!!

Long Island is the most overrated lax community? 6 Pre season First team All Americans and 18 overall! I'd say Strong Island is doing just fine!

Lacrosse Magazine's cover story of Stony Brook, in particular two players, did not help the character of the Long Island player. The "it's a Long Island thing" and Long Island attitude" does not help, especially coming from such a publication. Players and parents from around the country read this and the stigma is then placed. It was a bad article for Long Island lacrosse.

What a load of whimpy bull. You sound like all the politically correct BS artists we have to hear every day. I for one am not gonna apologize for our own LI university team that just a few years ago was a non factor and is now a top 10 team. I am a SBU grad and look forward to seeing the girls compete and bringing my daughter to games. Whats wrong with the LI attitude??? and if its so bad what should our attitude be.