uh no
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Nope ... that poster is not the only one that has a problem with you. You attacked a specific student-athlete on this thread. As a reminder here it is, post #153330. Then you complained to the Moderator that people were attacking YOUR daughter and Mod dutifully edited out those general statements about your daughter who nobody knows. Mod, I believe you ought to have kicked this guy off the site for the post above. Many on Long Island know exactly who he is talking about. An amazing young woman btw. What kind of person specifically attacks a young woman on this site, and then turns around and screams at the response?
So what you make 2, believe me if the moderators thought I was wrong they would,t have edited the post. How would you react if someone attacked your daughter over YOUR opinion. I said nothing about the player prior to you\them attacking my daughter, should I just lay down and accept your attack because of the jersey your daughter wears. So moderators take down my response also since the thin skinned can't take there own medicine. Ban me because they said so if thats what you think should happen. What kind of person attacks a young woman on this site.... apparently you and your friends, you just don't expect people to fight back [/quote]

Why are so angry? I didn't read that anyone was knocking your daughter? You keep bashing top programs and come across high and mighty but you know it's really not hard to figure out who you are an where your daughter plays. [/quote]go ahead name us both [/quote]

You are TG, daughter position DELETEDgood enough? [/quote]wrong, and for the rest of you the post attacking my daughter was deleted But seeing as the moderators wont speak up her I will paraphrase the poster called my daughter stupid, and untalented etc... all because I didn't list NU in a list. s moderators put the post back up let these people see it I never asked for you to take it down or edit it