Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It looks like the Duke, Penn and UVA, BU, GTown and Uconn all could be on hot seat. These coaches all want to worry about "making the game better" with rules for recruiting and sticks. I would think they should start worrying about winning.

All the above schools are very strong academic schools. Knowing Women's lax is four years and done they should be able to recruit very strong players. Personally I think they get good players and just don't development them-maybe academic work load is so heavy. But that is not stopping Princeton, PSU, USC or Harvard from success.

VT lost last year to Duke by 9 at home, now they win big away. It was a 20 goal turnaround. That was coaching, not roster changes.

First lets not compare PSU to Princeton ,USC, Harvard in an academic sense. While those coaches may be on the hot seat I doubt it as 1 down year should have little impact on most of those coaches who have a history of success both recently and over many years.

For that matter, lets not compare Harvard and Princeton to USC, not anywhere near the same league, sorry Ivy wannabe.