Originally Posted by Anonymous

DELETED
Remember a degree from Stanford, NU, Harvard is WAYYYYY better than wherever your daughter is scraping by at. Sorry bud, but your daughter will be working for mine.
you're spending $60,000.00 for a liberal arts major,Your best hope is that she meets a man that can stand to be with her for more than a minuet at a time, but if she's anything like her mother that isn't going to happen. She obviously gets her intelligence from her mother also, what dope would drop that much money and on Liberal Arts. My daughter has a real major that your daughter could't handle alone, never mind play lacrosse at the same time, and she will not be going into the demanding field of Liberal Arts like yours is so the chances oh my kid working for yours is very remote. But that was a predictable response from a NU parent, snobbish and boorish, You think because your little darling goes to a school it will automatically equal success....... we'll see what happens when mommy has to stop lobbying for everything for her and she needs to stand on her own. The good news for her is when you finally expire, like we all will, hopefully you and your "husband" leave her a good inheritance, maybe then he will become attractive enough to land a husband

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: How dare you?? I am watching you