Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by baldbear
For those who braved the cold tonight to watch Syracuse-Northwestern--you were treated to a good game. Really a game of two halves with Syracuse winning the first 4-0 and NW winning the second 3-1. Nice crowd too.
cuse goalie kept them in that game. As a freshman, she will have a great career

She had several really bad judgement calls and was very lucky two goals were not scored that should have been. She cradled out through defenders way too far, then plowed over a opposing player for a charge. Many oppurtunities to outlet the ball on way and should never have been that far down the field. Then several other out of the net plays and fouls had her behind shooter on free position shots that somehow the defense saved her butt. She actually single handedly almost let NU right back in that game, they were lucky SU didn't score on her mistakes. She has a lot to learn, if she plays smart, she will be good. Nice win for SU, thought they would have won by a larger margin.

Obviously you're clueless very hard to play a game when you can't feel the shift . Once again A NARP trying to have a conversation about sports ... very hard for skilled kids to play in that kind of weather ...BTW, goalie is exciting you live with the mistakes because she makes incredible plays 9pdkkzto back them up when she takes a chance

If the first poster is a NARP or not, that was a fairly accurate description of what happened, only an appologest could challange those facts, and just so you know before you call me a NARP I was a goalie and so is my daughter. As far as playing in the cold, yes it sucks, and you lose something when you're that cold, but blame the coaches and the NCAA for playing games so early, something needs to be done about that. though the cold does affect both teams equally. With that being said, and as I type this , I am watching NU losing to SB, 6-1 at the half and have to ask what are the NU excuses this year

Originally Posted by baldbear
For those who braved the cold tonight to watch Syracuse-Northwestern--you were treated to a good game. Really a game of two halves with Syracuse winning the first 4-0 and NW winning the second 3-1. Nice crowd too.
cuse goalie kept them in that game. As a freshman, she will have a great career

She had several really bad judgement calls and was very lucky two goals were not scored that should have been. She cradled out through defenders way too far, then plowed over a opposing player for a charge. Many oppurtunities to outlet the ball on way and should never have been that far down the field. Then several other out of the net plays and fouls had her behind shooter on free position shots that somehow the defense saved her butt. She actually single handedly almost let NU right back in that game, they were lucky SU didn't score on her mistakes. She has a lot to learn, if she plays smart, she will be good. Nice win for SU, thought they would have won by a larger margin.

Obviously you're clueless very hard to play a game when you can't feel the shift . Once again A NARP trying to have a conversation about sports ... very hard for skilled kids to play in that kind of weather ...BTW, goalie is exciting you live with the mistakes because she makes incredible plays 9pdkkzto back them up when she takes a chance

If the first poster is a NARP or not, that was a fairly accurate description of what happened, only an appologest could challange those facts, and just so you know before you call me a NARP I was a goalie and so is my daughter. As far as playing in the cold, yes it sucks, and you lose something when you're that cold, but blame the coaches and the NCAA for playing games so early, something needs to be done about that. though the cold does affect both teams equally. With that being said, and as I type this , I am watching NU losing to SB, 6-1 at the half and have to ask what are the NU excuses this year

I don't know what a NARP is. Let me know and I'll tell you if I am!