Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island girls Ohlmiller and Apuzzo best in the country right now. Love watching them both, Apuzzo does everything right, KO is a human highlight reel. Both don't get credit, both have put together better seasons than McCool. These lax media outlets hype some players up and they don't even deserve it.
Both are pretty good but far behind Ronbeck at Florida

Not disputing Ronbeck is a very solid player, but if you can't recognize what Ohlmiller is doing right now, you are oblivious. She is putting together one of the bet statistical seasons ever produced. But forget that, go watch what she is doing, without putting numbers on anything, she is doing amazing things on the field, jaw dropping, omg play after play. Obviously all the lacrosse media outlet also agree as she owns nearly all the highlight reel action too. This is not to put Ronbeck down, or any other player, but this kid is playing on another planet right now, I have been following D1 for well over a decade and have seen all of the greats through that time play. This kid is right there with any of them. As a side note, I am not a fan of SBU. Oddly enough I am a gator fan.

Sorry but neither of those two are the best players in the country. KO may be the best offensive player (debatable) but she does nothing on the draw circle and nothing on the defensive side. She has put up those numbers against mostly weak competition. There are several players that make a much bigger impact on the overall game.If the Tewaaraton award went to the kid with the most behind the back goals or high light shots( even when not needed) then yes she would be at the top of the list. Give me a player that score goals, gets assists, gets draw controls,ground balls, involved in the clear, gets turn overs ,and plays lock down defense over the kid that has a knack for the trick shot.

Long Island girls Ohlmiller and Apuzzo best in the country right now. Love watching them both, Apuzzo does everything right, KO is a human highlight reel. Both don't get credit, both have put together better seasons than McCool. These lax media outlets hype some players up and they don't even deserve it.
Both are pretty good but far behind Ronbeck at Florida

Not disputing Ronbeck is a very solid player, but if you can't recognize what Ohlmiller is doing right now, you are oblivious. She is putting together one of the bet statistical seasons ever produced. But forget that, go watch what she is doing, without putting numbers on anything, she is doing amazing things on the field, jaw dropping, omg play after play. Obviously all the lacrosse media outlet also agree as she owns nearly all the highlight reel action too. This is not to put Ronbeck down, or any other player, but this kid is playing on another planet right now, I have been following D1 for well over a decade and have seen all of the greats through that time play. This kid is right there with any of them. As a side note, I am not a fan of SBU. Oddly enough I am a gator fan.

Sorry but neither of those two are the best players in the country. KO may be the best offensive player (debatable) but she does nothing on the draw circle and nothing on the defensive side. She has put up those numbers against mostly weak competition. There are several players that make a much bigger impact on the overall game.If the Tewaaraton award went to the kid with the most behind the back goals or high light shots( even when not needed) then yes she would be at the top of the list. Give me a player that score goals, gets assists, gets draw controls,ground balls, involved in the clear, gets turn overs ,and plays lock down defense over the kid that has a knack for the trick shot.

She plays attack Einstein.
So you would like to go back to all the previous Tewaaraton award winners who played attack and strip them of that because they were not mid fielders?
When players are truly great, they attract the jealous haters, she is obviously a truly great player.