Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey anti NW guy , give it a break. I am not a NW fan but it's obvious you have an obsession and it most likely is a result of some perceived wrong that happened to your kid . Maybe they rejected her or maybe some kid that goes there was always favored over your kid , who knows but give it a rest , it's just pathetic and sad.
If this is in reply to the post just before it , I'm a different person than the one you're sparing with, N.U. Is a good school, but it's not for everyone. It must be hard for you it imagine, but some kids don't want to go there. I'm glad your daughter got into the school of your dreams, but you coming on here and saying anyone that didn't choose N.U. Was slighted or not smart enough to get in makes you look like an unbelievable tool. Let's face it , there team did not perform well this year. You never answered the question, did you go to N.U. or are you just living your dream through your kid.

There are several different people on here on both sides. Their team didn't perform up to their own standards for sure. Those standards are very high. But they are a good team. This is a women's college lacrosse forum. Why don't you try putting forth a topic or argument about something more relevant than calling people tools. You sound like one when you do that.

What team do you think has a chance to knock off Maryland?
What do you think about the rule changes implemented this year now that we have seen them for a full regular season?
What do you think of the shot clock as it is currently structured for next year?
Who should be coach of the year this year?
Where should there be coaching changes?
What do you think of the spread west and south of programs and how that will shape the future of college lacrosse?

Want some more?

What do you think about the rule changes implemented this year now that we have seen them for a full regular season?

Like being able to kick the ball.

Like the quick restart, but think you should be able to do it in your own defensive critical scoring area.

Don't like the 3-second rule being essentially eliminated by making it a minor foul. Too many teams packing it in with very little consequences. Just have to look locally at SB. It's boring and rewards poor defense.