Originally Posted by Anonymous
Picking the right school includes the coach. Many kids who have gone to NU regret doing so. Even some who won National Championships. That is a fact.

Wow! Many kids regret going to many places when they don't get playing time etc. Now we are going to say KAH is not a great coach. OK. You have zero credibility.

I personally know dozens of players from those NU teams. They to a woman say KAH was tough, but also one of the most influential people in their entire lives. That the lessons they learned from her have stayed with them and they use them all the time. They look back on their years at NU as some of the greatest times of their lives. Most still show up to each others weddings etc. So go on, keep being negative if you want. KAH is one of the greatest coaches not only in women's lacrosse, but in Big Ten history across any sport. Don't believe me? Watch the video ... https://vimeo.com/41340927

I know women who have played at most top programs over the last 15 years. Many of them differ greatly on their coaches and their experiences. I would have my daughters play for KAH in a second if they could.