Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think that we can officially stop with the Hofstra winning CAA or somehow moving in the right direction, 20-8 loss to JMU today and 6 of the goals were scored by the grad student from UNC doesn't leave much to hang your hat on going forward

Hofstra will not win another game this season. Who's going to score next season when the grad student leaves ?

I feel bad for the girls in the team, they have no choice but to finish out the season but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't return. The chemistry isn't there, and nobody wants to play for a mean nasty blame everyone but yourself coach. That loss was humiliating to everyone but the graduate ballhog. With verbals speaking to other coaches I don't see Hofstra progressing until an experienced staff is hired. But don't worry SS, I hear Princeton is looking for a men's coach

Didn't they just extend her contract too. I guess playing reputation only goes so far. When you actually have to put in the work, she comes up short. Her club is sinking as is her college team. Couldn't happen to a nicer (extreme sarcasm) person.