Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lets be real. Shannon was an outstanding player that changed the way girls play the game. As a coach she is horrible. Her club team could be the best, attracting the best players on L.I. if she would just get her father, and brother away from it. She needs to learn that coaching doesn't mean yelling and degrading your roll players and heaping praise on your top players. I also think she needs to chose between Hofstra And Top Guns, until she does they will both suffer

Tg has zero chemistry during down time at tournaments. Where other teams have tents(where's the tents). Girls scatter like roaches and meet back five min before game time

um wrong. perhaps some teams don't have chemistry or more likely the parents don't want to deal with some of the other parents... The parents organize the tents and what goes on under them not the club. My daughter's TG team has excellent chemistry, the girls are friends and see each other all year long. the team even gets together in the off season,

Same. Left another club because the chemistry and fraternity was nonexistent. Found a happy home at TG. Each team is different though, even within clubs. If you aren't happy, move on.
the parents don't buy the tents with the club logos. The clubs do. Tg does not give their teams anything. Half the time the coaches are late and the girls are warming up themselves