Why do you have to call me a moron? Everyone else offered great insights and a lot of information, particularly about the Head Coach and her relationship with the team. I'm shocked about the university commitment to woman's lax.
I want my daughter to be happy balancing both a great education and a sport she loves. I'm not a moron. I'd like to see my daughter have an all around great experience. If she's miserable all year long with her lax commitment, how will she benefit from the awesome education that we expect of NOVA.

We were told by Young that she was finally ridding her team of the 2nd rate recruits that she was "stuck with" from her predecessor and now building a powerful Big East team. Not sure the $$ my daughter earned will be worth it.

As a note from this moron, there are some pretty amazing schools out there that have tremendous woman's lax programs. Princeton, UPENN, Bucknell, Georgetown, Vanderbilt and several others.

Not sure we should be settling for a miserable coach at a great school. We might not.