Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As I have said before...almost ALL college coaches are not liked by everybody. Why is it such a big deal in women's college lacrosse if a coach is not universally liked? I like SS. She's not perfect but neither are you or I. Get over it and grow a set, and tell your daughter to do the same. SS will be successful. She's in only her 4th year as a coach. I know girls on her team like her. Maybe not every one of them, but most of them, and that's actually pretty good. I played college football and all of us did not like all of our coaches but you respected them and listened to them and tried your hardest to do what they told you to do. Her girls are doing the same. They have their usually tough OOC schedule. Wins are hard to get. The team is YOUNG.

Just curious how long it takes to stop using the term young or new coach? 10 years? And if you hand pick a team and they are not performing that's on you coach! The discord and misery by the majority of the team just might be because of the pyramid "wall of shame" being used, I mean come on, is SS taking cues from Abby Lee Miller? They should win today after all of the conditioning and humiliation this past week. Good luck girls, play your game and try to ignore the lunatic screaming on the sidelines.

You want an example of lunatic screaming on the sidelines? Try listening to just about any club coach during the summer. The difference between them and a college coach is that for the vast majority of the club coaches it is not their only job. For a college coach it's their job, with a lot riding on each game. Also, go to a men's game and listen to those coaches...it's crazy, yet nobody says anything about them.