Originally Posted by Anonymous
The best games are crisp, fast paced with tons of athleticism and creativity. The worst games are when you stack the defense and hack the [lacrosse] out of people because you are either a goon or slow. It's a great game when its clean, fast and the ball is spread around to try and eliminate stat hounds.

well apparently the much talked about "growth of the game" is manifesting itself much more on the Men's side only. this weekend the men have 8 games on ESPN U. women have just 2 games on ESPN3 -- yes the watch on the lap top jokeola version.

so if you think the womens look so great all jacked up from Romanian deadlifts and sumo squats then you seem to be in the minority. and if the hacking, crosschecking and the backer zone are so great, gas up your car and head out to Evanston. they're probly hitting the weights right now to get a good swell on for those tank top jerseys they are sporting.

please start calling the rule book. reign in the physical play its good for no one.

For ESPN3 games, I disconnect my DVD player and replace it with my laptop. The game then is on the TV screen - looks just like a regular broadcast.

Attendance at the finals has been in a death spiral over the last decade. Thus the shot clock and moving back to LI and NC for future finals to try and stop the bleeding. Time will tell but jacked up players is NOT the fix the game needs IMO. Isolation plays and the stall are terrible to watch