Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
I hate to tell you that I'm not the person spewing the venom against N.U. But you have to admit I was right. Since you want to attack my daughter let's talk about her, not her team. She is top half for her position, top 20% for all freshman,and top 1/3 for all players on impact ratings, all this as you stated on a losing team while still studying for one of the forbidden majors. How's your kid doing because I'm pretty happy with my daughters progress so far.

You are a certified nut job and nobody attacked your daughter. Not sure what your beef is with NU but it's really getting ridiculous. Glad to hear your daughter is doing well.
I don't know what your problem is with me, I don't really have one with N.U. Other than I think there not doing well and are getting by on reputation alone. Like I said you should admit that I was right. There last game will be a day g fight in Ohio, if they lose no tourney for them.

He was right, and he was attacked for it. And in my not so humble opinion this NU team is only ranked out of nostalgia and they are ranked way too high. There is absolutely no reason they should be ranked at all or even be in the tournament conversation. This is the end of the road. NU = NG.