Originally Posted by Anonymous
BC in a week gains one of the best attackers in the game, Apuzzo's numbers will only go up as the team's offense gets stronger. They will be much better in a week. And no im not this person parent nor a BC parent, i just have an opinion. She has 51 points through 9 games, most in the country

Most in the country is realative. She is the first player off the course and in the club house, the Phils and Tigers are still on the front nine.
BC has played 11 games so far, that is a lot compared to many other programs. For comparisons sake, the SBU player has 50 points in 7 games. 5.2 points per game avg for SA and KO has a 7.1 points per game average. Plus a bunch of others have better point averages, just haven't played as many games. If a season were 20 games , SA on course for a 103 point Season and KO on course for 143 point season. And many others on target for higher than 103.
In the end I am a SA and BC fan. But the T award has only ever gone to top players on championship teams or very near championship teams. BC is not that. Someone made the argument that it should go to the best player, that's what this excercise here is about. SA is a great player, that 51 points in 9 games, now 57 in eleven, is not the best in the country.

Stony Brook plays the worst teams, they have 2 hard games. That girl just stacks her points against Bryant and UNH.

So you are knocking a 20 year old who made it to the final 25 for US National team. Yeah. you know what you are talking about. You must have missed the 4 goals and 3 assist game vs Florida

You must of missed Apuzzo's 4g and 2a against the Terps. This doesn't matter neither are very good, McCool or Stukenberg depending on who wins the NCAA

McCool the PC pick, but would rather have Maggie Bill if I had to choose between the two