10. Stony Brook
11. U Mass
12. Stanford
13. So Cal
14. Uconn
15. Towson

ok got it ... u r a NU hater ... Not a top 15 team? Silly
What has N.U. done THIS year to deserve being top 15

Well have you watched their games? I have. They are a top 15 team. They have lost on the road at SYR by 4 and UVA by 2. They won on the road at Duke by 3.

Last year they were 14-7 and were a final 8 team. When your favorite team, Stonybrook I'm sure, plays a real schedule, get back to me. What has Stones done THIS year, to warrant a top 15 ranking? See how silly you sound??
You sound very angry......why it's just my opinion. Yes I have watched 2 f the 3 games (not the Duke game, also not in my top 15) and I.M.H.O. they are not playing like a top 15 team, nor do I think they have recruited very well over the last couple of years so I.M.H.O. I think they are on a down slope right now.

You also seem to make assumptions about people you have never met, so let me state unequivocally, I do not like Stony Brook or there coach in any way, so obviously my daughter does not go their, which should have been obvious when I said she does not attend any of my top 15 schools. You are quit obviously the parent of a N.U. student, or at least a rabid supporter of the program, so let me give you insight to my mindset. I am a fan of the game not to ay 1 school, I cheer hard for my daughter and want her to do well, but that measure of success does not hinge on how well her lacrosse team does in college. She has picked a difficult major that is frowned upon by most coaches, but still plays for a D1 team, and has played significant minuets, so I.M.H.O. she is already successful. She will leave school with a degree in something other than numbers and science, and will not have to do any additional years because she played the sport she loves. Will she win national championship...... no, but because of the hard work she puts in she's already a champion in my mind

Might you be the one who sounds angry? No parent of an NU student here. You don't think they have recruited well? They have a great group of young players. That is why they r "struggling", they r playing a ton of young players. I do always find it interesting when parents like to make backhanded digs at other kids like you just did. Basically saying that any kid who plays at a place like NU (or any other top lax program) is majoring in "numbers and science". Hate to inform you, but there are plenty of kids both playing high level lax and getting great degrees. Nobody said anything about your daughter. You are the only one here putting impressive young women down. Shame on you.