Originally Posted by Anonymous
duke v Drexel today should be a good watch. Anyone else think it's odd that the blue devils don't win a bit more and make consistent noise in the NCAA's?? That campus, the reputation, the basketball tradition, who would not want to go there??

I respect the stance and integrity head coach maintains about refusing to verbal players early, but I do think that policy costs them an elite talent or two each year that can make the difference between them being consistently very, very good but not elite.
duke v Drexel today should be a good watch. Anyone else think it's odd that the blue devils don't win a bit more and make consistent noise in the NCAA's?? That campus, the reputation, the basketball tradition, who would not want to go there??

I respect the stance and integrity head coach maintains about refusing to verbal players early, but I do think that policy costs them an elite talent or two each year that can make the difference between them being consistently very, very good but not elite.

They commit to plenty of freshman..mainly low character YJ players so no high moral ground.. Not enough wins.

Exactly correct.. has what 5,6 2019's now. Just not making it happen.

Could you be any more of an [lacrosse] coward. You should let the fathers of these girls know how you feel, don't worry your wife knows what an impotent coward you are.

lumpy mattress? Falcons fan? was merely stating that they do in fact recruit early much like the others. not singling out anyone's child..

2019s are Soph and they committed after Freshman year ended. They had no 2020s committed before their winter camp in Dec. Some schools are pushing 8th graders now ahead of the recruiting change and they will not do that. They are much later in the process for several reasons but that is the primary one. Seems like you were not a potential recruit for the school otherwise you would have the details.