Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is the big Taz middie that left #3? And you are saying he will qualify for the WSYL? No way.

You people don't read so good. For the last time, haters, 100% of the pack will be in Denver, playing lacrosse.

his original birthdate was July, the crazy parents moved it to Novemebr and falsified a bunch of documents,,they are the definition of problem parents,,the kid isnt the issue.they have both older and younger kids that all are going down the same path
This is a very disturbing thing to say. NOT true at all. I know the parents and the family . Good people. Jealousy will get you know where. Do not start rumors with no proof of anything . J/O

Wow. More proof that real losers will make up absolutely ANYTHING to try to pull success down. Falsify legal documents to play in a 7th grade lacrosse game?!! I've heard everything now. What's next? I know! The boys aren't just 05ers, they are Klingon's, straight off the set of Star Trek! heck, they aren't even human beings! No wonder your kids couldn't make the pack! It all makes sense now. Feel free to use that one. NP.