Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is going to Columbus Day invitational at East Islip marina?

Express A and Igloo A will be there

Can you tell me, are there at least 3 kids born in 2006 on that Express team?Just looking for 3???

Upset your kid didn't make the 30 something roster? If they are all hold backs how will they play in Denver?

Not upset he is a good player but never had a chance.The A kids r real good players also, but a year older.Just saying how the whole system works, the A teams are flooded with kids that are supposed to be in 8th grade.

Well, my kid is an A player, on an A team and is not supposed to be in 8th grade. He wasn't always on an A team. Only thing you should care about is if your son is playing on a team where he is having fun and developing. That's how he gets better and loves the sport.

And you are completely wrong about the Express A team being old kids. Maybe some are fall 2005, but 75% of that team is 2006. Just good players. So stop with the jealousy and find a good team for your son.

100% serious! Not jealousy.I know the team very well. And my son is on a very good team.That being said 95% of that team were born in 2005. Please don't get so defensive but that's a fact.again all VERY good lacrosse players but 2005's