Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me fill you in on something. Only 4 madlax players live in DC, 2 of whom are the coach’s kids. So your whole private/public school argument makes no sense. More than half of this madlax chatter isn’t written by madlax parents or kids, but by folks who just want to stir the pot.

Your anonymous lies are stale and old. The madlax parents now freely admit the Madlax way, which we all know is "WIN AT A-L-L COST." And the kids follow each other on social media. Kids are brutally honest. They aren't on the same page as some of the parents, who think they still have a big secret to hide. They don't care. There are no more secrets, about Madlax. No more surprises. I get your club has absolutely no moral character. That has been extremely well documented over the years, mostly via other grades. Everyone knows that organization has quite the shady history. Totally unconscionable, well documented, behavior. I'm sure you are aware of all the madlax antics of the past, and you still choose to pay them a boat load of money, and subject your child to their tyranny. That tells me everything I need to know about you. I get all that. What I don't get is, why isn't madlax better? Why do they have to play down a year or even two, just to be able to compete and have any success? Given all the ways that Madlax bends the rules, I truly don't see why they ever lose a game. If my sons team played down a year, they would literally blow out every single team they played. I highly doubt any team would come within 20 goals. Why isn't madlax better? A lot better?!