Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to the pack. I hope the long time parents said thank you to their replacements. At least the old pack fogo who was upgraded made the all world team. I wonder how many new upgrades come this year. Attack seems most at risk.

Ahhh yes. It's still all doom and gloom for WP, from our expert BOTC lacrosse prognosticator (ie stunad). Same guy who proclaimed that WP could not compete in the WSYL without adding older 2023's, like the rest of the teams. Same guy who said that WP couldn't compete with the holdback teams, without adding holdbacks. Well the Pack didn't change a thing, one team for the cheater teams and same team for the 2023 teams... all 2024 on age. Same ole same ole. Pal you are batting all of a big zero! Now pedal you're BS somewhere else.

Didn't change one thing? Same ole team? They took the top middle and goalie from legacy and top player from express. They ended up as top 2 scorers, face off kid plus starting goalie. I would argue that is a big change.

Good for them for recruiting to upgrade as it was clear after last year they weren't tops anymore.

Stunad, YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A YEAR AGO??? Are you so disappointed in your kids team, and soooooo jealous of the Pack, that you are still talking about what amounts to a team from more than a year ago? Bro, this is 2019!

We're basically at tryout for the 2019/2020 team, and you are now talking about what amounts to a team from almost two years ago!!

Listen up. A year ago, the Pack had a tryout like every other club team. From that tryout they created their 2018/2019 Wolfpack team, just like every other team. That's the team!!

Not talking about the team from a year ago, two years ago, or 6 years ago. Talking about the 2018/2019 team. Got it?!

The point is, the team never changed after that. No additional players for WSYL. No holdbacks added for grade based tournaments. Never a guest player. Understand? There is no other team in 2024 that can make that statement, anywhere.

And as far as your stats go, not sure how you have them, since you are not part of the WP team, so you have only seen one or possibly two WP games out of how many??????

And no one actually even keeps stats, as you know.

But I will tell you this... the strength of the Pack... IS THE PACK. There are no stars. Goals for the season are spread throughout the offense more evenly than any other team, I can guarantee you.

Every offensive player is a threat to score, that's why the offense can't be stopped. Completely unselfish And that is the secret to the Packs success. There is not just one or two biggie players running to the goal, that makes them successful. Try to lock off some players, as some teams have done, and see what happens. You won't lock of for very long, since that results in easy goals for the Pack.

Did you see the WSYL qualifier games? Where did the goals come from in every single one of those games? If you know the answer to that question, then you know what I am saying is 100% factual.

A team at this level can't be successful with one or two, 3rd grade mentality, biggie players running to the goal. If that were possible, then we wouldn't be having this conversation and BBL would be the WSYL championship winner. But that didn't happen, because the Pack is the consummate "team".

Hope your kid is able to get on a better team this year. My guess is he is a pretty good player, and you feel that you have been wronged in some way. Bring him down to the Pack tryout and see what happpens. The disappointment/jealousy must be very hard for you to live with, obviously.

wow. Hit a nerve I guess. Listen, be proud you are one of the originals but please go thank your coaches for adding your top two scorers plus goalie. PS the stats for the wsyl are online. Sorry your kid had 4 points. Pretty good idea who you are but honestly could be several of you attack daddies.(or mommies)

You are a little little anonymous troll, aren't you. Why are you so spiteful and jealous of this team, which is by far the best collection of talent at the 2024 grade level, that just happens to be all on age. You were never as good as you wish you were, right? Your kid is not a good as you wish he was, right? Your life pretty much stinks, right? Just a sub-par person with a sub-par pathetic life. Makes you feel better when you anonymously criticize the most successful 12 and 13 year old lacrosse players on the planet, right? Since you like stats so much, here are a few:

* Still #1 Ranked 13U Team - Inside Lacrosse Magazine
* Still #1 Ranked 2024 Team (to include all holdback teams) - US Club Lacrosse
* World Series of Youth Lacrosse Champion
* Undefeated on the 2024 Grade Level

Yikes. I guess you originals are a bit sensitive. Be sure you spend half your pay check to creat a WSYL picture frame for his room (guessing you already did that). But also include the team photo so when your top 2 players who scored all your points are on TV again in college your boys can run from the basement apartment to their old room and remember when...