Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Very little hope for any team competing with WP in WSYL.

They will beat Bandits scoring differential from 2018

In 2018 Bandits outscored opponents 96-39 over 8 games

And then you will come home and play NLF tournaments and get beaten down by the holdback teams just like the Bandits

You could be right. When teams play up a year, or in this case, two years, teams are not suppose to win, now are they? But, you know, based on history, I think the Pack will be just fine. I mean, all of the LI teams have been playing up every time they go to MD, which has been since 2nd grade. And as far as the Pack goes, very, very few 2023 holdback teams have beaten them, even just once. Against the oldest of all holdback teams, Madlax, they still enjoy a very lopsided winning record. Yes, Wolfpack is the winning-est 2024 team in the world. Plain and simple fact. So, yeah, I think they'll be just fine. You, on the other hand, are sh*tting yourself, at the thought of yet another Madlax defeat to another far younger LI team. But, you know, the real question isn't about Wolfpack or the LI teams, and how they play up all the time. It's about Madlax, and why they play down all the time. Why? Why can't a 2023/2022 beat any 2023 teams? Heck, they can't even play 2023 teams. Why?? Because they are a very average 2023 team (ooops, forgot about the 2022's again!). Your holdbacks = very average players. LI on age teams = extraordinary younger talent. Madlax playing down... flat out cowards. Shameful.