Originally Posted by Anonymous
STOP with all this 91 talk being the greatest team ever. They have been measured over the past few years as a top team but lost plenty of close competitive games. This "Team" hasn't dominated since the 3rd grade.
This years team has been completely upgraded with daddy coaches sons on the bench and 05 babies running the middle of the field. The team was never challenged in the fall playing in B tournaments. YES they did dominate the qualifer and proved to be the best and most prepared team on April 7.
1 Tournament early April and a ranking from Inside Lacrosse and How quickly we forget 9-1 loss to the Hawks less then a year ago. I've watched them play at the qualifier and I would agree that they dominated but this "team" is all new and has only dominated the 2024 landscape for 1 tournament.
Crush dominated for for 6 years not just 1 tournament.

You sound like you know what you are talking about, but I'm not sold. According to you, "this team is all new." Out of the 10 starters on this team, how many weren't on the team last year? Please clarify "all new". Simple question. Simple answer?

3 of 10 are new

That's a pretty good guess. But, I must say, I am very disappointed in you, that you had to guess. You portray yourself as an expert Pack hater, but if you were, this would be a very easy question for you to answer correctly. I mean, you have seen the team play at the qualifier. And based on your comments, you have to be very familiar with every player on the team. If both of those things are accurate, then you have to know that the correct answer is two. But I can see how you would get confused, since literally every player on the roster is genuine starter quality.

how is it 2? goalie and 2 middies. Oh, you must be the goalie mom. sorry, he has been upgraded.

I stand corrected! We had a new top notch goalie join the Pack Family this year. A terrific boy, from a wonderful family. A huge asset to the team. He joins an equally talented Pack goalie, to make up arguably the best one-two punch at the goalie position, in all of 2024 lacrosse. Both incredibly talented players alternate in the starting role, since neither one could ever be considered “second string” to anybody.