Originally Posted by Anonymous
This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players
than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Yeah but he rides the bench. Who cares what your opinion is
they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

Same Madlax guy that lied for years and years about having ANY holdbacks. The biggest person bag on this thread. Turns out all players that step on the field are either holdbacks, double holdbacks or guest player holdbacks and guest player double hold backs. You guys bringing the two 2023 DC Dogs guest player holdbacks? Sammy coming back to play down with the rest of the cheating team?? A simple peruse through the MD thread will tell you all you need to know about this team. Even all the MD holdback teams hate this team because of their low life cheating tactics. The true bottom of the barrel in youth sports. Cheat-on Madlax. Hey, what ever it takes win a 7th grade lacrosse game, right! How about you play on age in the 2023 bracket, and see how that goes? Your team would probably be the oldest 2023 team in the bracket! Your girllee-boys afraid to play boys their own age? That team is pathetic and should be banned from all tournaments!

whats the difference. wp parents bang there chest mightly with there guest players. yes #3 and goalie were poached from tax and #22 poached from express. take those 3 out of the equation and you have mediocrity. total hypocrites!!!!

Still bitter about your kid not making the Pack. Bro, move on with your life. The jealousy is eating you alive. That was a year ago! Your kids on a bad team. I get it. So what. Life goes on. Bring him down to tryout, Maybe he’ll make it this time, and all will be right with your little world. But I wouldn’t get your hopes up.