Originally Posted by Anonymous

Okay I can't say that only half of the kids on Madlax go to private school. I am on the team and I think there is 4/32 public school kids.

4 of the 32 kids on the roster do not go to private school on Madlax? Is that what you are saying. Seriously, I don’t think any family that can afford club lacrosse and lives in DC, would put their kids in DC public schools. Absolutely no possible way. I’d be shocked if there was one kid that went to public schools. Public schools in DC are are the pits.

Man, you are a dum dum. Very few Madlax kids live in the District. Nearly all who do go to private school, of course. But the overwhelming majority live in Northern VA, not DC. And most of those kids are public school kids.

You are really dispelling the stereotype that Long Island is the uneducated arm pit of America.

You must be new to this game, because Madlax parents have been on here for years saying they aren’t from VA and not from MD. They are from “DC”. You need a new spin. The “not from DC” thing for Madlax DC parents is never going to fly.