Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a Madlax parent. No reason that I would make stuff up. Goalie, close defender, LSM, lefty attack, and most of the middies are young even by LI standards. Only two real holdbacks that are close to turning 14. A close defender and a middie. All the rest are 13 and won't turn 14 until August or September time frame. Several of the starters have late summer 2005 birthdays, which is fairly common for teams in the DC area. The team is not nearly as old as you may think it is.

REALLY?????!!!!

Let me get this straight.

You aren’t a Madlax parent.

But you know the birthday of every player on that team?!

And you feel compelled to get on BOTC and proclaim their innocence against the holdback accusations. But you are in no way associated with the team.

I got that right, right??

You do realize that not one shred of any of that makes any sense, right?

Ok. You had your fun. Now for the facts.

Madlax is the oldest 2024 team, anywhere. Complete with at least one double hold back 15 year old. The DCDogs 2023 player. 6’1” 175 lb man child.

You have at maximum 4 on age players, who don’t see the field. Confirmed time and time again by your own parents on the MD thread.

Madlax DC Is the self proclaimed king of the holdback teams. Better at getting holdbacks than anyone else. Most of your parents wear that designation as a badge of honor.

You compete against teams that are at minimum a year younger. And then you get on the botc 2024 Long Island thread and act like a child. Incessantly.

Grow the F up and get a hobby.

And have your coward coach schedule an on age game with a 2023 team.

Madlax. King of the hold back teams. Quintessential cowards.