Originally Posted by Anonymous
STOP with all this 91 talk being the greatest team ever. They have been measured over the past few years as a top team but lost plenty of close competitive games. This "Team" hasn't dominated since the 3rd grade.
This years team has been completely upgraded with daddy coaches sons on the bench and 05 babies running the middle of the field. The team was never challenged in the fall playing in B tournaments. YES they did dominate the qualifer and proved to be the best and most prepared team on April 7.
1 Tournament early April and a ranking from Inside Lacrosse and How quickly we forget 9-1 loss to the Hawks less then a year ago. I've watched them play at the qualifier and I would agree that they dominated but this "team" is all new and has only dominated the 2024 landscape for 1 tournament.
Crush dominated for for 6 years not just 1 tournament.

Thanks for the hate, bro. But let's keep it just a small bit real.

The Hawks beat the Pack for the VERY first time EVER last year (but it seems like a lot of people like talking about that one game!), but the score was nothing close to 9-1, now was it. Yeah, I remember it well. It was like those holdback-Hawk kids won the freak'n Super Bowl, actually beating the mighty onage-Wolfpack! It just goes to show, 11 and 12 year olds can have a bad day. But, trust me, Team 91 Wolfpack has lost very few games over the past 6 years, and I can assure you that they have never lost a game anything close to 9-1, except in YOUR wildest fantasies. In fact, the Pack beat the holdback-Hawks in that same tourney, just like they had done 100% of the times previous to that tourney, now didn't they? But of course you failed to mention that, since it doesn't support your hate, but you knew that.

And you also know that this team has changed extremely little over the years, to include this year, even though your bogus claims are to the contrary. In fact, you know every player on this team, just as if you were a member of the Pack family, now don't you?

Because what I misinterpreted as Haters (plural), is actually a hater (singular). You know enough inside information about the Pack, albeit most of the information is "repurposed spin", where it's very obvious that you are an extremely bitter, former member of the Pack family. Absolutely no question about that.

Obviously, things didn't end well for your family, in regards to the team, and thus the bitter hate toward the Pack. And if I were so inclined, as to wanting to find out your identity, that would not be difficult at all, since there are only a couple of people that fit this profile. Isn't that right? Maybe three, tops?? You know that too.

But I'd like to remind you, there is nothing but respect and best wishes for and from all Pack families, past and present. While I don't appreciate the hate and flat out lies toward our boys, especially from a former member of the Pack family, I do understand the frustration and disappointment that goes along with highly competitive, club sports. It is absolutely not easy to deal with sometimes, due to the emotionally charged nature inherent in the process.

So, hope things are working out on the team that your son is now on. And I know that you already know, but... remember, this will all just be a distant memory in the blink of an eye. Sit back and take it all in. Enjoy the moments... the friendships that you have made, the time with family and this precious bonding time with your son. This is a very special time in his time, and your life... time that you will never get back. Soon there will only only memories. Make them as great as you can.

See you on the field, bro.