Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep thinking what you’d like. As stated before, 7 out of the 10 starters for the last 2 years on madlax 24 team are all on age (born after sept 1, 2005). But whatever makes you feel better to tell your son and yourself. I have no problem carrying around a copy of my sons birth certificate if you guys ever come out of hiding!

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a Madlax parent. No reason that I would make stuff up. Goalie, close defender, LSM, lefty attack, and most of the middies are young even by LI standards. Only two real holdbacks that are close to turning 14. A close defender and a middie. All the rest are 13 and won't turn 14 until August or September time frame. Several of the starters have late summer 2005 birthdays, which is fairly common for teams in the DC area. The team is not nearly as old as you may think it is.

You are not associated with Madlax but you know the DOB’s of every player? That’s a very scary thought. But in reality there is only one person from DC that trolls theLI thread on botc, continually posting juvenile garbage. Let’s just hope this is once again you and not the obsessed child predator that you appear to be.