Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I love how the WP parents moaned and groaned over the LIE tourney a few weeks ago about how Express stacked the deck. Meanwhile WP puts 4 Leaf NH, Lax Mafia (who in a previous post of their own said was a terrible team) and eclipse, who they just crushed. I’m surprised the WP coaches didn’t make it so they played three games on Saturday so that they could give their boys an extra rest and only play one game on Sunday while the other eventual opponent played twice on Sunday. Would of liked to of seen WP man up and maybe put themselves in a group with Madlax since they appear to of been avoiding them over the last few years. Maybe we could of seen the two titans battle it out twice in the same tourney. Having seen both teams play, the Pack might ha e a tough day at the office. Only good news is at least the madlax club isn’t bringing their national team that I saw play at Naptown...otherwise it would of been a really rough day for 91. Hopefully we will all get the matchup we’ve been waiting for so that all can see it on espn!

You failed to mention that Madlax plays Denver, HHH and Primetime. Every one of those teams are substandard teams! Pack plays Eclipse, which is a very good team and could definitely beat Madlax. So who has the easier schedule??? The Madlax 2023/2022 age cheater team, of course!

Correct. Wolfpack has Eclipse right before their first playoff game, on Sunday morning. If the Pack wasn’t at the tourney, Eclipse would be one of the favorites to win the whole tournament. Meanwhile the Madlax misfit holdbacks play HHH Sunday morning, which is a team that routinely brings guest players, since they can barely field a team. Hey Madlax troll, more clueless garbage from you, just like all your Madlax posts. Go back to hiding, you troll, or I will continue torture you and your band of inferior cheaters mercilessly. Yeah, just like old times.