Another jealous Pack hater. Same ole same ole. I am a Pack parent and have been since day one. All families on the Pack are very, very tight, so we are all very familiar with each other. I can assure you there has never been an 8th grader on this team. Anybody that knows anything at all about the Pack knows that would never happen on this team.

Consider this... the coaches could very EASILY stack this team with a lot of kids from the WSYL championship Bandit team if they so desired. Everyone knows that. The Pack could walk away with that trophy, with ease, if they wanted to go down that road, that basically every other team takes. But the Pack chooses not to, and maintain loyalty to their parents and players. Is there any team, anywhere, that can say the same thing?? The answer is NO. Does this sound like a team that would recruit 8th graders??

And now some jealous mud slinger wants to soil the Packs reputation, because they are desperately afraid that the Pack is going to maintain their winning ways this year, and do so with class and character, matched by no other team. The real Pack haters can obviously not bare the thought!

I'm calling you out, again! Your jealous obsession has crossed the line. Tell us who these imaginary, stud 8th graders are, on the Pack. Give us some specifics. Jersey numbers. Home towns. Something. The last time this came up, of course, I got no response. C'mon, whatcha got for me, little man?? Very little man.
[/quote]
Go get a job mommy.[/quote]

Wow. There’s so much comedy here, it’s pretty sad a Player’s Mom wrote this. This lady must be a real treat on the sideline.

We may as well start at the top:
“Same ole same ole.” - Ole? Are we at a Bullfight? We must be b/c the BS in this post is about as thick as it comes....

“All families on the Pack are very, very tight, so we are all very familiar with each other.” - Perhaps too familiar? Are you a bunch of Swingers or parents of kids on a youth lacrosse team?

“the coaches could very EASILY stack this team with a lot of kids from the WSYL championship Bandit team if they so desired” - Really? So the parents of the kids on an 8th grade team are going to jump at the chance to spend another $5k+ per family to help your team win a meaningless July lacrosse tournament they already dominated last year? I’m sure JS would let his kids sign up for that one.

“the Pack chooses not to, and maintain loyalty to their parents and players.” - I believe you’re trying to say the team has been loyal to the same kids since the team started. This is false - they’ve added bigger and better kids every year. There’s no more loyalty on this team than any other and the only untouchables are the Coaches’ kids.

“Pack is going to maintain their winning ways this year, and do so with class and character, matched by no other team.” - This is true because no other team chooses to duck real competition by playing in 2023 B brackets then proclaiming their superiority as loudly as these Packrats.

“The real Pack haters can obviously not bare the thought!” - It’s “bear the thought” not “bare” like your exposed narcissism.

Please continue reminding us how much integrity, class, and character your tight little 7th grade lacrosse team has PackMom, b/c it’s obvious you have no real clue as to what those words mean.