Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Imagine being a 12 year old on the lower rung of one of these teams, attending every practice, playing every tournament, then the team makes it and.....oh sorry I know you're on the team, but, you're not going.

How about this one: Your kid has been a 6 year starter, and a major contributor to the success of his team, since day 1. But as luck would have it, the team found a '23 player from some team, who plays his exact position. Your son is arguably better than this older player, but since the new boy is older, he is bigger, and he gets the start over your son. As a result, you son never see's the field in the WSYL.

This is the exact same thing as making it to a tournament championship, and one of the finalist teams poaches top players from other teams that are in the tourney, but didn't make it to the championship game. I find it hard to believe, but apparently there are people out there that are totally OK with this practice. To you people, I say you are unethical dbs. Real person.

It will be very interesting to see what db teams do this, and which do not. Which teams put put their players first, and which put profit well before their players. Which clubs are the true money grabs out there... We already know that Express is such a team. The Madlax-esque cheating team of Long Island. Who else?? Time will tell.

91 doing it as well. Fact.. you may get the DB Hater Parent JEALOUS but it is a fact. not throwing hate. TRUTH..

Still hating on the pack. Some things never change. Unless the poster is BS or one of the coaches, you are full of [ChillLaxin]. I am an informed pack parent and I can assure you that there has been no indication that the pack will be using ‘23’s from the Bandits or any other team. Time will tell, I suppose. Realistically, I doubt very much there is anything out there that can help this team.