Originally Posted by Anonymous
You wolfpack guys are a total joke. When it comes down to it make sure you complain about your son not getting recruited over the Baltimore or DC kid down the road and explain how they’re cheaters...I’m sure that will workout well for you! Can’t wait to smack Wolfpack around if they are ever tough enough to show up to a decent tourney. Everyone knows why you’re all hiding, At least taz and express have the balls to show up and play good teams. And btw, while you were hiding up on the island, I wouldn’t call a 5-1 beat down on express in the semis and a 9-5 whooping on taz in the finals with our third line subs playing the 4th qtrs in a modified tourney formatted games of 15 min halves barely beating average teams. I guess you wouldn’t know bc your still hiding. I pray Madlax plays your little boys at the fantastic 12! Good luck at WSYL bc it’s all over after that...and we’re all pulling for Taz or Express down here to crush 91!

Someone is very grumpy tonight. What's wrong?? You're not happy that one of your own, let the cat out of the bag. Trust me, it's not news to anyone, that Madlax is 100% holdbacks, so don't feel so bad about it. I know you are still disappointed that you didn't see our boys in Delaware. We're disappointed too! Unfortunately, the 91 organization wasn't invited. Yeah, you believe that?! If you don't, check tourney machine. The tourney is still posted. You'll see that there are no 91 teams in any of the brackets. Guess they don't like us. I don't know why. We're friendly folks, right?? Now, we'll have to wait until Spring to see each other. Oh well. You know, even though every single one of our players are WSYL age eligible, and a year to two younger than your youngest player, I still like our chances. I really do. I mean, that has always been the case, and it seems like our boys always come out on top, as evidenced by our really lopsided winning record against your boys. Come to think of it, maybe that's why you are so grumpy! You good ole boys bend the rules just a bit, by putting together a team that is 1 to 2 years older than your competition, and you still lose. Yeah, I see what you mean, that would be pretty embarrassing. See ya soon, grumpy!