Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express A and Igloo A will be there

Can you tell me, are there at least 3 kids born in 2006 on that Express team?Just looking for 3???[/quote]

And you are completely wrong about the Express A team being old kids. Maybe some are fall 2005, but 75% of that team is 2006. Just good players. So stop with the jealousy and find a good team for your son.[/quote]

100% serious! Not jealousy.I know the team very well. And my son is on a very good team.That being said 95% of that team were born in 2005. Please don't get so defensive but that's a fact.again all VERY good lacrosse players but 2005's[/quote]

Again, WRONG! Fall 2005 does not mean they are hold backs. 98% of the kids on that team are completely legal for the WSYL. Just jealously! Kids born in December 2005 are suppose to be in the 7th grade according to 99% of the schools. Are those kids hold backs too because they are born in December? You look for any angle to complain.
The cut off is September 2005. [/quote]

Schwalje has 5 boys not wsyl eligible with bdays from feb-july 05. They won't win in Denver but they will be tough to beat in the usual grade based tourneys.