Originally Posted by Anonymous

WP sweeps the WHOLE season this year. Period
the New mid is are better than anyone on that team . They should destroy everyone !!

Stop!!! They may win out but he definatley is NOT even close to being better than anyone on that team. Selfish YES... better, NO. Enjoy that family when they show up because it’s not that often. What a joke, Lmao

Bro, you’re confused. Not the poster but I can assure you, there are several elite level players on WP. Best of the best. Singling out any one player as the best is not possible, on this team. Take any one of them away, at any position, it simply doesn’t matter. Next man up. There are many heads to this dragon. Pick your poison.

you will see when they take over the spots of the the other players. Already happening. Not fake news

And this is news? Upgrading a team each year is news? Please tell me what elite team, or any team for that matter, that doesn't try to upgrade their roster every year. There's only one, and that has been the Pack. Prior to this year, there had been no change in that roster for two years and barely any change since it's inception, going on 6 years now. This year some players were added, of which a few will make an impact, to be sure. Although, our roster is still the smallest of all elite teams. So upgrading is news to you? The Pack is no different than other teams. I know it is difficult for you to believe, but even the mighty Pack upgrades (occasionally).