Originally Posted by Anonymous

Silly, silly haters. Still talking about the pack. Same ole same ole. This thread has been dead for weeks. Nothing but crickets since the last rant you haters had. I must say, we pack parents are once again humbled by all the attention. But as usual, I have to keep all the lies down to a somewhat manageable level, for our non-hater readers out there.

I’m hearing a lot about holdbacks. Talk is cheap my hater friends. The Pack is one holdback-free team, whether playing in the cheater championship or the WSYL. Same team. Not like our pals from Express that have a cheater holdback team for the NLF and a cheater 2023 team for the WSYL. Nope. With pack you get one on age team for everything. NO HOLDBACKS. ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Doubt that, check out our team in Denver. 22 kids for NLF. Same 22 kids for the 13U WSYL. So while the haters sling the lies, the proof is in the pudding. No holdbacks, haters! May seem to you like the whole team is holdbacks based on how good they are, so I see how you might get confused, but it’s just 22 of the best on age players that 2024 has to offer.

fake news! #3 that came over from taz reclassified a couple years back. welcome to the club wolfie…...

More lies from the haters that brought you the lie about the 8th grader. I backed the hater into a corner by asking for a jersey number of his made-up 8th grader, which he couldn’t provide, since there is no 8th grader. Now he provides the jersey number of a player and changes the lie from “8th grader” to “holdback”. Ok. Reclass, huh?? That’s why he and all 22players on the WP roster will be at the 13U championship of the world, right. More proof of more lies from the haters. No holdbacks. No 8th graders. Just 22 very talented players. The only cheater-free team in elite 2024 lacrosse. Question. Who can challenge this team, at this grade? Notice I said”grade” and not “age”. What cheater team of 2023’s can challenge this 100% cheater-free team? My vote: nobody.

unfortunately for you and the elitest group of the pack there is only one tournament left for you to pound your chest. enjoy it. then make room for the rest of the reclassifieds coming your way.