Originally Posted by Anonymous
your really not that bright - the post says, competitive on any give day, not #1, not the best, competitive. you do realize there is a huge world beyond the throgs neck bridge? Eclipse and Primetime as well as Express North has many many kids committing to big time div 1 programs. eclipse 2024 is a very good team, Pt 2024 is much improved and finished the season at NLF very respectably. Express North is rebuilding . but to be fair, to date, none of these teams has beaten 91 to date, eclipse beat Taz 2 years ago, and primetime lost to TAZ and 91 by one goal last year and beat 91 Maryland . to me that is competitive. it takes a few years, but as kids grow and mature , all these teams are getting better and better

Don’t get your hopes up. Ever hear of... playing to the level of the competition? Happens all the time. If you see one of your teams get within 10 goals of one of the top LI teams, THAT is what you are witnessing. Believe me. It’s NOT “competition” that you are watching. I have never seen a game with one of our teams playing one of your teams, where the outcome was EVER in question. Never. It’s nice if any of those games gave you hope. But it’s false hope. You’ve simply witnessed LI teams at their worst, and still beatING any of your boys EASILY. Not stirring the pot. Is what it is.