Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to the pack. I hope the long time parents said thank you to their replacements. At least the old pack fogo who was upgraded made the all world team. I wonder how many new upgrades come this year. Attack seems most at risk.

Ahhh yes. It's still all doom and gloom for WP, from our expert BOTC lacrosse prognosticator (ie stunad). Same guy who proclaimed that WP could not compete in the WSYL without adding older 2023's, like the rest of the teams. Same guy who said that WP couldn't compete with the holdback teams, without adding holdbacks. Well the Pack didn't change a thing, one team for the cheater teams and same team for the 2023 teams... all 2024 on age. Same ole same ole. Pal you are batting all of a big zero! Now pedal you're BS somewhere else.

Didn't change one thing? Same ole team? They took the top middle and goalie from legacy and top player from express. They ended up as top 2 scorers, face off kid plus starting goalie. I would argue that is a big change.

Good for them for recruiting to upgrade as it was clear after last year they weren't tops anymore.