Originally Posted by Anonymous
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

Any feedback is appreciated.

My son is on the outlaws and I can say you know what you are getting when you are there and the coaches actually care about the kids and know all their names. They will make a kid a better player for sure and a better teammate and help them to be a better young man. Not sure what the rebels will be all about. You will get great gear. After that if anyone’s guess.

Not to take anything away from Outlaws, but Rebels have been very easy to communicate with. And extremely upfront about the process. As soon as you register for tryouts, they called to see if you had any questions.

Tryouts were very interactive and motivating. Multiple coaches were there for tryouts. Defenitely impressive.

I agree with all that. I really only ever cared that the 2 coaches that my son played for were there. While the Outlaws do not provide the upfront customer service, if you call and speak with Doug or talk to the coach they will be very upfront and answer your questions. If you care about AA,A,B teams like most people here then the Rebels are your Team. If you want your son or daughter to get better, enjoy the game then check out the Outlaws.

Again, not taking anything away from Outlaws.
But you can also call Rebels and to the coaches as well, and get any questions answered. And its very clear from tryouts and interacting with the coaches that they will be some great training there.
Again, everyone has to find the fit they feel most comfortable with.

So those coaches didn’t care last year when they coached the Outlaw teams but now they care cause they have Red shirts on?