Originally Posted by Anonymous
I give credit where credit is due and the pack is a great team, especially given that they ALL are apparently on age...seriously impressive, no doubt! But in all honesty, I think you long islanders would be just as impressed if you truly truly knew how 75% of our kids are on age (as in born sept 1, 2005 a Aug 31, 2006). Having said that, it’s clear to anyone that was at NAL a few weekends ago that madlax handedly destroyed everyone. Call it a 4 goal final “close one/anyone’s game” to feel good about yourselves Legacy dad’s but you guys have been around long enough to know who was on the field for us the last quarter of that game, none of which were are starters. Or maybe, everyone posting on here about the NAL finals are actually the new legacy dads that filled all the spots of the old good legacy players that left and went to the pack?

So it looks from the sidelines like you have about 35 players on the team and you now claim (total BS, but I'll play along for now) that only 25% of your team is not age eligible for the WSYL. What does that say about the rest of the roster? Let's do some quick math, shall we? That means that you have 9 confirmed WSYL age-ineligible holdbacks. Conversely, that means there are 26 age-eligible players. Hmmm. That's a lot of kids, considering most teams I know have less than 25 on their roster, some a lot less. 26 players is more than enough players for Madlax to prove to the world that this is the best team at this age. If Madlax had 26 age-eligible players, they would be registered for the WSYL right now. So your 25% number, like the rest of your claims, is total BS.

The truth is, EVERY ONE OF YOUR KIDS IS A MINIMUM ONE YEAR OLDER THAN THE AVERAGE 2024, since your kids start kindergarten at age 6, not 5. EVERY kid is a holdback. Real hold backs for Madlax is two years older than the average 2024, which equates to a 2022.

Madlax is nothing more than a bad 2023/2022 team, trying desperately to compete by playing down one or even two years, against 2024's. Bottom line! Seven new "holdbacks' this year alone, confirmed via social media by your players. That number comes from your team. SEVEN NEW HOLD BACKS.

So start the damage control! Create every diversion you can possibly think of to divert attention from the facts. Deny! Deny! Deny! But you can't run from them anymore. There isn't a person reading this that doesn't know that Madlax is the vermin of youth lacrosse, completely void of all moral character. A disgrace to the lacrosse world.