Originally Posted by Anonymous
If they wanted a new "Rebels" team then why did they give spots to many Outlaw Greaney players before tryouts????

Same old song and dance, this time with a red uniform. Come on people wake up and smell the coffee... Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse

Not sure what your getting at other than attacking some kids who got early invitations after pretryouts. Which was stated in email reminder about pretryouts that some spots would be filled after that pretryout. So standouts did get early offers. As did many players after tryouts this week.

If you are on Outlaws and did not like the player, than you should be happy he has moved to a different team. So stop your ranting.

For those of us who tried out and spoke to the coaches and director, we got only honest straightforward answers.

But this isnt saying anything negative against Outlaws. Unlike you I wont go around insulting players, parents, or organizations unnecessarily.
Players have a choice as to where they want to play. And they should go to the team that fits for them.
Have a great season.

Looks like English may be a second language... Nobody insulted a player or parent. Simply stated Rebels is an exact copy of the same old tired book. While you are at it, take a course in sentence structure, your post was embarrassing....

Typical deflection from a person who has lost the argument.

You clearly have a distorted view of whats an insult.
"Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse."
And thats not an insult? Hmmmm.

And of course you lash out unfoundedly and insult me, when you receive a courteous reply which refures yours.
Proving my point.

However, I have no interest in sinking to your level.

You can try to malign Rebels by spewing untruths about them, but I can say from experience dealing with them that they have been extremely fair in their evaluations of players. And others have said so also on this forum, even if they didnt get an invitation.

You need to let go of the hate and negativity. Concentrate on your own child and enjoying lacrosse with him.
Again I wish you the best for your upcoming season.