Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just need some clarity on these last couple of posts, I have seen a few Li teams play in Del. And MD and have seen Pa and NJ play , all have played well so how can you cal a team horrible when they push Mad lax to OT in a really good game and I saw the miners beat the hawks . But I have yet to see WP play why is that are you that against playing hold backs , or do you just like playing the same teams every weekend to me you really can’t say you are going to roll if you haven’t played all your competition. I have all so witnessed BBL and BL’s players raise the bar when playing these hold back teams which will be valuable in Denver . I really would like to know how you can support what you are saying on this site when WP really hasn’t been tried , this would be a different post if you would have beaten all these teams this summer if and when you beat all these teams then you have every right to say what you like

WP has been tried. They lost to the BBL '23 team (made up of 04 bdays.)

04 is on-age for '23

My older son is '03 and plays 2021 wow I have been doing this all wrong so my '06 should be playing 2025 then 2026 because it is a late bday.

That was the Madlax stalker parent. In MD and DC 2024’s are ‘05 kids and 2023’s are ‘04’s. It’s the built-in handicap for MD teams. They’re a year+ behind in skill, so they play with kids a year older. Makes total sense if you think about it.

Kids that were born on or after September 1, 2004 were age eligible in last year's WSYL. so you can have on-age 2023's that were born in '04