Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exactly. Hypocrites. What purpose does it serve to go out and build some custom team for a so called "World Series"?

Express is the only team that I am aware that is doing this. They did the same thing last year, but it didn’t pay off as they lost to the 91 Bandits team, which was their regular team. No ringers.

Taz and Pack are playing legit like they always do. No WSYL-only players. Just their regular total on-age teams. No screwing the loyal players and parents that have been with them for years. Win, lose or draw, these teams play with integrity, and play the game the right way. Not many top teams can make that claim.

What is wrong with People??? Your proclamation is COMPLETELY FALSE. 91 has an 8th grader on the team.... Legacy has 2 8th graders........ World series eligible but not 2024s.......
Pack has only competed at 2023....Cant say the same of Legacy. You can say Who cares.... ands thats fine... But to make posts that are all High and Mighty is just Garbage.

Another jealous Pack hater. Same ole same ole. I am a Pack parent and have been since day one. All families on the Pack are very, very tight, so we are all very familiar with each other. I can assure you there has never been an 8th grader on this team. Anybody that knows anything at all about the Pack knows that would never happen on this team.

Consider this... the coaches could very EASILY stack this team with a lot of kids from the WSYL championship Bandit team if they so desired. Everyone knows that. The Pack could walk away with that trophy, with ease, if they wanted to go down that road, that basically every other team takes. But the Pack chooses not to, and maintain loyalty to their parents and players. Is there any team, anywhere, that can say the same thing?? The answer is NO. Does this sound like a team that would recruit 8th graders??

And now some jealous mud slinger wants to soil the Packs reputation, because they are desperately afraid that the Pack is going to maintain their winning ways this year, and do so with class and character, matched by no other team. The real Pack haters can obviously not bare the thought!

I'm calling you out, again! Your jealous obsession has crossed the line. Tell us who these imaginary, stud 8th graders are, on the Pack. Give us some specifics. Jersey numbers. Home towns. Something. The last time this came up, of course, I got no response. C'mon, whatcha got for me, little man?? Very little man.

Mr loyalty you can rest assure when the lil wolfpack starts getting their brains beat in at NLF tourneys you will see how fast the roster turns over. Pending on how they do at the qualifier will determine if the bandits eligible players come on board. Lil Jonnys days are numbered. Remember at the end of the day its all about the business. Look at the bandits. Won the world series then got run over at NLF tourney and roster got turned over real quick. The loyal ones from day one got pushed to the back of the bus. The fun is just beginning!!!

A very doom and gloom outlook except a few facts.
First all the 2023 Bandits players would have to be age eligible, and when for the most part are also hold backs from 2022 and what made them so good at 2023.its impossible other than a select few
Secondly, the roster is submitted prior to the qualifier and set for whatever players are going to Denver so adding kids after can't happen.
91 recruited 5 of the oldest elidgible kids starting from tryouts, they have 27 players as it is, 2 will need to be left off their Denver roster as is..

I must say, these responses gave me a good chuckle, but none more than this one. For a parent, that is not part of the team, you sure do seem to know a heck of a lot. Who's your source?? Because, you may want to find a new one. LOL. First, when you see the Pack at an upcoming tourney, and assuming that you can actually count to 22, you will count 22 Wolfpack players. Not 27. Then, if your sons team is fortunate enough to go to Denver in June, you can count the Wolfpack players once again. Want to take a stab at how many you will count in Denver? Correct! Once again, you will count 22 players. The exact same 22 players that you counted prior to Denver, at absolutely any tourney on the east coast. Yes. Same team for all tournaments. Same 22 kids. Not 27 kids. 22 kids. Not leaving 2 kids home, when going to Denver. Every kid on the team is WSYL age-eligible. Staying up with me so far?? Now, I have a question for you. How exactly does a team recruit "5 of the oldest elidgible kids starting from tryouts"? First, can you translate that into english? LOL. Second, how does a team get "5 of the oldest kids eligible"? Bro, this aint Express. The Pack doesn't want old, big kids. They would be interest in big... AWESOME LACROSSE PLAYER kids. But I can assure you, there aren't 5 big, AWESOME LACROSSE PLAYER kids available. Sounds a lot like your last claim of having 27 players, now doesn't it? Are we clear now? No 27 kids. 22 kids. One team. Not two teams. All WSYL age-eligible. No leaving holdbacks home, when we go to Denver. No 5 new big, old kids born on Sept 2nd, 2005. Just the Pack, playing the game the right way, like they always do. With character and integrity. This team doesn't look to cheat anybody or any process. Why is that so hard for some people to believe? It appears that the expectation of most people is to cheat. That's apparently the world we live in, today. Very sad, indeed.