Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry I am confused how do 2023s play? It is age based.

I have watched a lot of 2024 and the age based tournament obviously changes the field. Team 91 Long Island I would say favorite along with Legacy, but BBL and Brotherly Love have beaten top teams so have it in them. Has LI Express added a lot of a kids I don't remember them being at Fantastic 8 or other tournaments where best teams were at. Will be interesting to see them.

At end of the day though I see teams in the ranking that have barely lost to some of the top teams so it should be interesting tournament. Hot goalie can change everything.

BBL's 2024 team is comprised of players whom played in WSYL last year, they won't bring a team, they would't waste their money.All their best players aren't eligible.
Express flat our cheats, that guy is person, always has been,their best players are all too old, mixing 2025 players is just doing someone who's important to the organization a favor, obviously.
91 has used the rules to its advantage and recruited 5 or 6 of the oldest eligible players available, including an 8th grader and a player from Pennsylvania.Not the same team as years past, but please stop with the integrity line!,85% of their original roster from years past won't even sniff the field in Denver
Legacy has 1 2023 kid who isn't even great, but hes still a 2023.You would guess wrong 3 times trying to pick which player he is.
Eclipse and Primetime have their best players too old to play this year so it should be interesting to see if they bother