Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are all of your thoughts related to the increase in players not just playing with one team. I feel like there are a load of kids that play on any team that will take them and dad’s post picks of them on a different team every weekend.
Are these parents doing a good job of giving their kid exposure and lots of opportunity or are they depriving their kid of all the positive development that being part of a meaningful team can provide a kid.

Really? I know a lot of ‘24s and I don’t know of any kids that do this. Must be happening in all of the lower level teams.
Who will be the 6 that qualify?

Dude. Get a clue. This has nothing to do with 2024 “teams”. Other than WP and Taz, these are nothing but pickup teams. You telling me the Express WSYL team is anything like their 2024 A team? It’s a completely different team. No older holdbacks on the WS team, unlike their regular team, but plenty of younger ones from their ‘23 team including ones that don’t even play in the Express organization. Every other team, except for the Pack and Taz, are following suit. All are total pickup teams. So you can drop your list of “teams”.

There are only two “TEAMS”.

Lol. That’s laughable. My sons team is on that list as well as 2 others that I know are not using pick up players. while none of these 3 teams will qualify they are excited to play in the qualifier and will do it as a team. In the end it doesn’t really matter though. And for those teams that actually feel they should win, good luck because it you are suppose to win and don’t. It will be the worst experience of your life.

Such an uplifting message. Seriously. Botc has got to start a thread exclusively for B team dads. If your motivation in life revolves around your fear of losing, you will forever be a lost. How’s that going, B team daddy? Passing that along to your little ones I see.