Originally Posted by Anonymous
then don't play in 2024 grad year tournaments. sign up for u13 or u14 tournaments. right, there aren't any. i've never seen such cry babies in my entire life. you probably complain at work about the guys who are in better paying jobs because they're smarter than you. life ain't fair big boy.

Thank you for the thought provoking commentary, Madlax holdback dad. The real crybabies are the Madlax 2023’s disguised as 2024’s. They won’t play kids their own age. Pathetic crybabies.

Amazing that two non-MD dads have so much insight into MD schools and programs. Quick question: if every team in nJ, PA, and LI, outside the two heroic teams in LI, are doing separate WYSL tryouts, doesn’t that suggest tons of teams outside of Maryland have a few kids who age out? Give it a rest...

Hey Madlax dad, everyone knows that MD is in a total class of their own, in their cheating ways. And the DC teams, have taken the MD model 10 steps further. What do you know about teams that are going to the WSYL?? You know absolutely nothing about any teams, unless all of the players have facial hair. You don't know if any teams are holding separate tryouts. I'm an informed person, and I know of none. So stay with what you know, which is cheating, and leave the WSYL conversations to the classy teams with integrity, that don't need to cheat to win 7th grade lacrosse games.