Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another way to look at it is that your beloved Pack blew out subpar opponents then, when playing a real A team, they blew a lead and lost in OT - enough said, move on. Instead you need to make excuses and say they other team was between 1 and 2 years older. Do you really think there were '04s and '03s on that team? You've already admitted the Pack added young ninth graders this year (05s) - so they really weren't "one and two years older": months, maybe, not years. Give it a rest Pack Mommy - the team your little golden child is riding the bench on isn't nearly as good as you thought it was - so glad Denver is paid for though, it's going to be such a once-in-a-lifetime experience (YAWN!)....

Slow down friend. This is a very simple concept. Read the post. Then comment on what you read. Don’t comment about what you want a post to say. Comment about what is actually in the post. Got it now?

Let me help you here. You, or another hater, said that the pack has “all new” players this year. Meaning this team has completely different players than years past. I asked you to clarify your comment by asking how many of the starters were “new” this year. Your comment was three. The correct answer is two. Now I’m sure that you are completely lost at this point, so the point was that WP is not at all “all new” this year. Understand?

There was never any comments from any one about about holdbacks or 9th graders. Still following me?? But since you brought it up, let me clarify about that too. The pack is 100% on age and 100% WSYL age eligible. Completely holdback free. Want proof of that? Every single one of the Pack will be in Denver. Is there another 2024 team, anywhere, that can make that statement? I think not.

So when the Pack plays up against 2023 A teams from NJ with holdbacks, common sense (foreign concept?) says that’s a team that is at minimum a year older, with some players two years older. During the pre-adolescent/adolescent years, I’m sure that you agree that is an enormous advantage, what amounts to boys playing men.

Still with me? Good!

So when a 100% on age team plays up a year, and takes a legit A team with holdbacks to OT, and comes within one inch of winning that game, that is impressive in deed, no matter how much you haters want to create lies about it. Just ask the Bandits.