Originally Posted by Anonymous
Parents still hating on the 'pack? lolol. You literally are the biggest trash around. B tournament? 5K is to much $? wahh wahh wahh. I feel bad for your boys who are supposed to look up to a MAN. Pitiful and embarrassing. Look at yourself in the mirror a jealous, broke lost who hides away on a website and spews garbage. Go tell your sons what you write on this site and tell me if they would be proud of you as their dad. What weak men you all are, embarrassing. BTW there is that little burn deep down inside that you whether it be lack of talent , $ or you just plain out don't have the caliber of player to be there, it STINGS. Don't shake your head, your a little man that brings nothing to the table for anyone. Leader of your household???? Hahaha you're a joke. Great job WP, Taz, BBL and TI. You all belonged there and we know how awesome the experience was.

Um, not to point out the obvious......but you're posting here as well. So i guess you're also a little, weak, pitiful, embarrassing, jealous, lost who doesn't bring anything to the table with sons who are not proud of you?