Originally Posted by Anonymous

Wild turkeys looked to be a mix up of WP taz igloo Tb and some others and looks like you one of those delusional parents who pays for the brand to watch your little boy ride the bench then tell all your golf buddies how your son won a tournament hahah

Who were the wild turkeys at the fall brawl? Pretty impressive

Impressive??? They beat Empire 2024 7-4. How can this team possibly be “impressive”?? Empire ‘24 may very well be THE worst ‘24 travel team on LI, and this team barely beat them. What is your benchmark for “impressive”?? Starting a little early on the eggnog? Jeez.

aweeeee dont be sour daddy because you pay almost $3000 to play on a travel and probably lose more then you win

Almost $3000? What world are you from C-dad? Top travel teams are a lot more than that, friend. Based on you, sounds like “you get what you pay for”. Know what I mean? Yikes!

I don’t golf but I do know a little bit about the subject matter. When you say “looks to be a mix...” I’m thinking you need to look a little closer next time. But then again, if you think top travel lacrosse teams are “almost 3000.00”, I’m obviously asking too much.